If your view from your kitchen looks like this…
you may want to make this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
I suggest mixing the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients and adding the dry to the wet.
There is not an overwhelming amount of peanut butter in this recipe, however it gives delicious background tastes of peanut butter along with the banana and chocolate flavors.
Be sure to test the bread for a clean toothpick before taking it out of the oven.
Serve it while snuggled up on the couch with a blanket as the snow continues to fall. 🙂
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Recipe by Andrea Golden
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup 2% Milk
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- In a bowl of a stand mixer add bananas and mash with masher or fork
- Add wet ingredients including peanut butter and stir in stand mixer until combined
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan
- Bake for one hour or until golden brown top forms and a toothpick inserted in comes out clean