Happy Thursday everyone! Why is it already Thursday? Why do the weeks you have off, fly by and the weeks you have work they go slow? Not fair!
Anyway, I decided to link with with Amanda at Running With Spoons for my first time to share some randomness for today!
1. Spring has sprung in Hoboken!
2. I went to a really awesome Body Pump class yesterday around noon in Hoboken. I was so excited for Hoboken to get Body Pump months ago, yet this was my first time taking it in Hoboken. The teacher was SO awesome, she did all tracks that I have never heard before and it was Body Pump 55 so it included Bis and Tris. She also really instructed us on using proper form. It was a great class!
3. I tried to run before my Body Pump class and my ankle was in pure pain so I stopped immediately. Trying to get an MRI today to see what the hell is going on with me. 😦
4. I made an extremely large salad after pump. It’s a little embarrassing that I can eat that many veggies, but whatevs, #YOLO #alltheveggies
TJs Veggie 8 mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, chick peas, grilled chicken, avocado and half of a baked potato all with TJs Champagne Vinaigrette.
5. Got dinner with some girlfriends last night. Loved catching up with them!
Whole wheat wrap with chicken, portobello mushrooms, red peppers, spinach and mozzarella. I subbed the fries for a side salad.
6. Pre-spin class snack:
Listening to my body wanting carbs pre-workout and rolling with it. Apple, Toast with almond butter and some strawberries.
7. Today I am taking a spin class (even though my ankle isn’t fab, spin doesn’t really hurt it though). Then my mama and I are getting lunch and going Spring/Summer clothes shopping! I did a full Fall/Winter shopping in like October and literally have not bought myself clothes since then. For some reason I get this weird guilt feeling about buying myself clothes and spending money on myself (except I have no problem spending money on food or running sneakers haha). Ever since I have gotten into running & fitness over the past two years I have lost weight and should celebrate how great I feel and look! So since none of my pants fit from previous summers, it’s okay for me to spend some money on myself! So today we are going to head to the Loft and Old Navy and see what I can find. I will do a fun little update with what I buy! 🙂
8. I will also be sure to write an ankle update too…
Thanks again Amanda for this fun and random link-up!