For my Spring Break Staycation I had a bunch of things that I wanted to do and I did them all!
- Use the gift card that I won to buy some jewelry. A gorgeous ring and earring set.
2. Get Lunch at the Rolling Pin- my favorite lunch spot ever.
3. Go shopping for Spring clothes.
4. Get coffee at a cute coffee shop.
5. Work out in the morning.
6. Get my purple hair re-done.
7. Get a manicure and pedicure.
8. Take a new workout class and have brunch after.
9. Clean out and re-organize my jewelry box.
10. Eat Ice Cream.
Such a great break! Got a lot done, did some fun things and was able to recharge a bit. 🙂