S’mores and Ice Cream are my two favorite summer time treats. This dessert recipe combines the two together!
- 2 packages (from inside the box) of graham crackers, crumbled and crushed
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate (a bar and a half)
- 2 sticks of butter
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Crush graham crackers, you can do this by hand (I did it this way) or with a food processor.
- Melt two sticks of butter
- Combine butter and graham crackers
- Pour graham cracker mixture into 12 cupcake molds
- Put two pieces of Hershey’s chocolate on top and press down
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool (I let them cool in the fridge).
- Then scoop vanilla ice cream on top.
- Stick them back in the freezer until ice cream has formed on top.
I used reusable cupcake molds that one of my students gave me!
Any of your favorite vanilla ice cream would work.