In case you missed it, at the beginning of Summer I made a “Summer Bucket List.”
- Go down the shore
- Eat a Levain Bakery Cookie
- Eat good Ice cream
- Go on a hike
- Take a fun workout class in NYC
- Take an outdoor workout class
- Run a 5k race
- Enjoy the outdoors in different ways
- Read books for pleasure
- Have fun!
So let’s see what I did this summer!
- Go Down the Shore
I went down 3 times this summer- once by myself, once with my mama and once with my friend!
2.Eat a Levain Bakery Cookie
Although I never made it to the bakery (which I need to do soon), Jen bought me once for my birthday and it was incredible!
3. Eat Good Ice Cream
Well, I can’t say I didn’t do that this summer!
4. Go on a hike
This was so much fun and challenging, such a great experience!
5. Take a fun workout class in NYC- this one I did not accomplish, it’s all good, I had plenty of awesome workouts.
6. Take an outdoor workout class.
I did this twice- two outdoor yoga classes! One in Ridgewood and one in Hoboken.
7. Run a 5k race.
I ran the Closter 5k in 31:49!
8. Enjoy the outdoors in different ways.
I absolutely did this, from celebrating my 30th surprise party, to pool days, teaching boot camp, to outdoor runs/workouts, hiking, etc. I soaked up the outdoors ALL summer!
9. Read books for pleasure.
10. Have fun!
Oh did I have fun! Ice Cream, pool days, Mystic, Binghamton, NYC, the beach, workouts, my 30th surprise party. Everything was amazing! Summer is so sacred and goes so fast. I am so happy that I soaked it all up and accomplished almost everything on my Summer Bucket List!!